bLaCk HeaRt <3
nAniE_k0h16
HeaRt k0h
<3

Sunday, May 18, 2008

some YFC songs here

here are some YFC song that i myself love. they are so heart-warming i can feel the LORD GOD with me whenever i/we sing the song. anyway, wanna share it with all of you...

Heaven

Intro: G – C – B/G – C – D

Verse:
G C
You died on the cross

B/G C - D
My life you saved at all cost
G C
You showed me the way
B/G
Now I offer myself to you
C D C - D
I want to be with you evermore

Chorus:
G C
Lord, I wanna be in heaven with you
B/G
Right by your side I stay
C D G
Worshipping you all day
C
I will live and die for you
B/G C
Anything I will do, for heaven is
D G
here in my heart


Coda:
Heaven is here
Heaven is here
For Heaven is here in my heart

here's a video of the song. it's during our ILC (International Leader's Conference) last 2007 in Naga. anyway, while watching it, why not pray and feel the presence of the Lord?




here's another song. it's entitled I Give My All. it's a very wonderful song. it's a song for those who are willing to give everything for our LORD.



I GIVE MY ALL

Intro:
E B5 F#m9/E (2x)

Verse 1:
E B5 F#m9/E
Bless my life, take away the shame
E B5 F#m9/E
Allow me to experience your most amazing grace
E B5 F#m9/E
Fill my heart, it's empty and frail
E B5 F#m9/E
Make me whole again Lord, mend my broken soul

Refrain:
A9 E
I offer my life to You Lord
A9 B5
With all my strength I worship you

Chorus:
E F#m9/E EM7 A9
And I give my all (Take me as I am)
E F#m9/E EM7 A9
I am Yours Oh God (Lead me to Your arms)
C#5 B5 A9
And I give You praise (I rejoice in You)
F#m9/E EM7 A9 (B5-not played in last chorus)
'Til the end of my days I give my all

Intro

Verse 2:
You give Your all, unworthy as I am
You have died fro me, Lord, and now I am free
You're the only reason my heart leaps for joy
I give You back the glory, Lord mold me and use me

Refrain

Chorus(2x)

Ending:
F#m9/E EM7 A9
'Til the end of my days I give my all
C#5 B5 A9 B5
'Til the end of my days I give my all
To You

Intr




here is its video. it moved me to tears, really. our LORD really love us. HE gave us HIS life, so why not GIVE OUR ALL for HIM?
"He DIED for us,
so why not LIVE for HIM?"







this is during the YFC ILC 2007 (REBOLUSYON NG PAG-ASA) at Naga



No comments: